Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Watch 'Freedom' (Cuba Gooding, Jr., Wiiliam Sadler) for Free on Amazon


If you haven't seen 'Freedom' yet, you can watch it for free on Amazon Prime:

https://www.amazon.com/Freedom-Cuba-Gooding-Jr/dp/B077TBD9NV/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=freedom&qid=1582696079&s=instant-video&sr=1-2

It took me over 7 years to write and produce this film. All the honor and glory to the Lord.

The film is based on two stories - one is a family escaping to the North with a legendary slave hunter in pursuit - and the second story is of John Newton, former slave trader who found redemption and wrote 'Amazing Grace'

I was an atheist before I found Christ in my 30's. In a lot of ways, I was worse than John Newton in my heart. But Christ saved me. I'm not perfect by any means, but I'm forgiven!

No comments:

Post a Comment